The Mental Health Support Project offers many programs at The LINK - our activity and drop-in centre. Most of our programs are free of charge, however some may carry a small fee of $2.00-$4.00.
No referrals are required to attend any of our programs. Adults of all ages are welcome. Our increasingly popular programs for Youth and Young Adults are designed to meet the unique needs and interests of the young adults in our community.
Our regular program offers include:
- Weekly peer support groups
- Wellness & Recovery workshops, activities and training (i.e. WRAP - Wellness Recovery Action Plan)
- One-to-one peer support and outreach
- Connections to community resources, services and supports
- Public education presentations and advocacy on mental health matters
- Social and recreational activities including concerts, outings, movies, crafting, special events, music nights on-stage, BBQ’s, games and much more
- Volunteer and educational events and opportunities
- Skills training in healthy living, effective communication, exercise, cooking, wellness, etc.
- Expressions for Women Arts program
- Programs for Youth and Young Adults.